WordPress Website Care
That moment when skimping on maintenance crashes your site? Never again.
Time is money.
Your website helps you make money. Site Care helps you keep that moneymaker safe – and saves you hours every month.
All About Site Care
Save yourself 8 hours or more every month. Keep your website (and your data) safe. Skip update glitches. And, get expert eyes on your site every day.
Unlike most backup solutions, Site Care gives you easy, dependable cloud backups you can actually use.
- Unlike plugins, our backups are quick & reliable.
- Our backups don’t hurt site speed.
- Daily or hourly backups available.
- No bulky backups wasting your hosting space – we store them safely in the cloud.
- Quick, easy restore – unlike free backup solutions. We do it for you.
No more fears about plugin, theme or WordPress updates breaking your site. We’ll handle them all for you – safely.
- Regular, timely updates keep your site safe & performing well.
- No more logging in & finding stacked-up updates.
- Our Safe Update process allows us to quickly roll back your site if anything goes wrong.
- Hands-on, personalized care every day – not automated.
No more guessing or stressing about website security. Site Care isn’t outsourced or off-shored. We use secure logins that are never shared. And, we check daily for:
- Daily checks for malware and infected files.
- Blacklisting – know immediately if major safe browsing services downgrade your reputation or block your site.
- Daily checks for errors or outdated software.
- Protective firewall to block bad actors, malicious scripts and brute force attempts.
Site Care includes all of the above, plus:
- Uptime monitoring – know if/when your site goes offline so you can take action.
- Regular performance checks – know if your site’s speed begins creeping into the danger zone.
- WP Rocket premium performance plugin – safely speed up your website.
- Bite-sized, just-what-you-need-to-know WordPress tutorial videos from the pros at WP101.
- Monthly report – know exactly what plugins and themes we updated, and get overviews of your site’s security, performance and traffic.
- Discount on Help Time, our flexible service for tackling WordPress fixes, tutoring or trouble.
- No need to change web hosts – we’ll work with you wherever you are.
- No long-term contract. Cancel any time.
AFV site Care
Less stress for you.
Better care for your site.
Seem like a no-brainer?
Site Care Options
Daily Smart Backups to the cloud.
Intelligent, efficient system backs up your entire site, then checks daily for changes.
No more bloated entire-site backups that struggle to complete & frequently fail.
Saves disk space. Protects your site from server and website hosting issues.
Lightweight, efficient backup system doesn't slow your site for visitors.
2 sets of backups. 2 separate locations. Your site is 2X as safe.
The simplest restore: We do it for you.
Put your site maintenance and update tasks in pro hands. Get all Smart Backups benefits plus…
Professional care for your WordPress website – without the 8-12 hour/month time investment.
Done-for-you (by us – not automated!) plugin, theme & WordPress core updates.
Safe process; we review every update & roll back instantly if we spot a problem.
Security scans & daily monitoring.
WP Rocket premium performance plugin.
WP101 WordPress video reference library.
Detailed website health report every month.
$25 off every tech support request.
Get professional care for your company's entire website portfolio.
All the benefits of Full-Service Site Care for up to 3 WordPress websites.
Similar discounts for businesses with more sites. Just get in touch and we'll create a custom plan that works for you.
Professional care for all your websites – without spending 8-12 hours on each site every month.
Individual care and detailed reporting for each site, convenient single invoice for all sites.
Save money with $25 off every tech support request, for every site in your plan.
Site Care is right for you if…
You've never been hacked, had a problem with a backup, or had an update wreck your site – and you want to keep it that way.
You had no clue that WordPress as well as your theme and plugins would all require updates. Constantly. You're sick of spending time on updates every time you log in. Even worse, you're never sure if it’s safe to click update. You cringe every time you hit the button.
You have no backups. Or, you think your host might have them (but you’re not entirely sure). Or if you are sure, you have no clue how to USE the backups if you ever need them.
You've heard enough horror stories to know that merely HOPING nothing goes wrong with your site is a bad plan.
You aren’t big enough for a full-time tech team (yet). But you see value in establishing a relationship with an expert before disaster hits your website – the kind that will cost you a lot more than a few dollars a day.
Site Care might not be a good fit if…
You're rarely – if ever – crunched for time. You don't mind spending 8-10 hours per month making sure your site is safe and well maintained. You're not bothered by the occasional challenge of an update gone wrong, either. (Much respect, friend ????????)
You only randomly update your stuff, if at all. You don't have backups and never worry about hackers using outdated or vulnerable themes or plugins to get into your site.
Your website isn't a business – just a hobby. It's not something you’re counting on for your livelihood, or that you care about enough to invest in protecting.